Martian..

Martian..  
Found a life on Mars!

I wish I had words
As I am running out of breaths.
standing over a mountain,
on a stumbling rock,
mumbling words, unspoken to self
The red bright sun,
far away galaxies,
stars coming out of nothingness,
I pause a bit..
I thought of my home,
my books, my coffee, my pet,
a oak sleeping in the acorn,
birds waiting in the egg,
Sweat tripping from my head,
I look down in the deep valley,
& again to him,
How little I am..
And him!!

So ornate, so honest,
Touched by his simplicity,
Only life in the vast tangled desert,
A pinch of inspiration,
A hope for commitment,
A waking angle, Highest vision of my soul,
I touched by every inch of the soil,
A martian,
He made me fall,
helplessly in love, yet again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ସଫଳତା

A REASON TO STAY